Treatment of prostate diseases is rarely limited to taking medications. Men are also shown physiotherapeutic procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercises for prostatitis will help to cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Every person needs regular exercise. Full recovery with the use of effective drugs will not occur if you do not do exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They improve the effect of drugs, normalize the process of urination, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused impotence in order to accurately get rid of the disease. In cases of illness provoked by congestion in the prostate, you can not do without charging. Moreover, it can bring a better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it will not be possible to avoid taking medications, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be remembered that doing exercises to improve the prostate in the acute course of the disease is undesirable. The doctor warns about this at the reception. During training, discomfort and severe pain may be felt, consultation with a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
Interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering: the result can only be achieved by regular training. No need to quit gymnastics of the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If you perform all the elements correctly, it will be possible to eliminate the symptoms in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is advisable to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and ride a bike, eat right, visit a doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity begins with a regular warm-up. It is permissible to perform it for all people, even with serious disorders in the body or after surgery. It is permissible to engage in any sport, after consulting with your doctor.
What exercises should be done with prostatitis
- Half squats.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and perform regular squats, but your knees should be spread as wide as possible. Perform the element slowly 5-10 times, avoiding discomfort in the muscles. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be done with weights. From this in training should be abandoned forever.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lying on your back, raise your lower limbs (at this point they should remain straight), and then bend, pulling your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do several approaches.
- Raising the legs.Lying on your back, rise on your elbows and tear your legs off the floor a few centimeters, lock in this position for a couple of seconds. Next, spread and bring your legs together 10 times, do 3 sets. You can not spread your knees, but simply hold your limbs 10 cm from the floor. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and pelvis so that a right angle is formed with respect to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do 5-7 times.
- Step in place.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis, as it accelerates blood well. You need to try to raise your knees high, do at least 8-10 repetitions on each leg.
- Pull knee to chest.Lying on your right side, reach your left knee to your chest. Do 5-8 times, then roll over and repeat the same thing, but with the right leg.
The "bridge" completes the complex of exercises of therapeutic gymnastics for prostatitis. Not every adult man can do it, but you can simplify the task. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, rise on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arc. You can do it differently: lying on your back, bend your knees, put your palms next to the pelvis. Raise the torso, lifting everything off the floor except the shoulder blades, head and feet.
In men with good physical fitness, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. Charging with prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth throughout the body. Often the next day there is discomfort in the muscles, but this is absolutely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the functioning of the whole organism. Positions where the muscles of the abdominal region are involved relieve inflammation. There are different complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes fairly simple exercises that are accessible to everyone. It is in it that the inverted asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If during the session you experience discomfort or deterioration of well-being, it is better to abandon the training. The malaise can be caused by a lack of physical fitness or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- First asanacalled a triangle. The back remains straight during execution, the legs are spaced as wide as possible. With one hand you need to reach the foot and grab it, touch the knee with your face. Freeze in the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- Second asanaagainst prostatitis - a closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the floor (chest), and also raise your legs. Use your hands to support the limbs by the ankles and remain in position for 15-30 seconds.
- Third asanaunder the name of an eagle will definitely help to defeat the disease. Performed standing up with knees slightly bent. The right shin should be thrown over the opposite thigh and stand for one minute. Then rest a bit and repeat with the other leg.
Mandatory must be breathing exercises for the treatment of prostatitis at home. It is recommended to perform it several times a day, especially since it is easy to do. It is enough to stretch your arms up while inhaling, hold your breath and lower your limbs, exhaling through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times, and then take a break.
Yoga is given time in the morning after waking up or a couple of hours before bedtime. The movements are smooth and slow, like breathing. It will not be superfluous to play sports in the fresh air or at least open the window for the duration of the workout (draughts should be avoided so as not to get sick). After class, it is recommended to take a contrast shower.
Usually women face the Kegel complex, but few people know that there is a charge for males. It has many advantages, namely:
- restores erection and increases the duration of sex;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents early ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on seed quality.
An important point - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult in charging, but a few rules must be observed. You will need a small weight, which is carefully tied to the penis with a soft tape. It is necessary to strain the muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase its weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, which is responsible for the hardness of the penis, should be trained. Regular exercise from the prostate will help the elderly and young guys. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. Locating the muscle is easy during urination. It is necessary to hold the stream for a few seconds and resume in order to feel the contraction of the muscles. You can put your hand on the pubis for a better understanding. Having found the muscle, you should do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all the muscles of the pelvis (with this at the beginning of training there are often problems);
- strain the pubic-coccygeal muscle, retract the anus and linger for a few seconds;
- repeat the element about 15-18 times, increasing the time in tension to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or in transport. At first, difficulties arise, you will have to devote more time to training, but after 2-3 weeks, the load will become a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases they add classes in the pool, yoga, running.
Most men think that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is performed exclusively with fingers through the anus. Often just thinking about it causes fear or embarrassment, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation, because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, does not cause pain and does not require special skills.
The procedure is simple, but should be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and a gym mat. Begin training with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball must be placed on the floor and "sit down" on it so that it is in contact with the crotch. Performing a massage is simple - roll it on the floor for 5 minutes with your pelvis. Do 3-4 sets per day, the time can be increased. This exercise for the prostate is effective for the prevention of prostatitis at any age. You can add walking on the buttocks, but you need to keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing exercises for the prostate gland. It is highly recommended to consult a specialist in order to avoid complications. During prostate training, there should be no pain, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercises during the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during an exacerbation of prostatitis, it is forbidden to play sports. An elevated body temperature will tell about the inflammatory process or infection. In addition, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, after surgery. With caution, exercises for the prostate and potency are performed if there are intervertebral or inguinal hernias, high blood pressure and other diseases of the circulatory system.
Treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, it is they who help to forget about the disease for a long time, and not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physiotherapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with prostate. Often several techniques are combined with folk remedies to achieve the best results.